- Shadow box - I cut the negligee up from my wedding night to use as the background and border lace ... Really how many times do we wear it anyway :)
- Glue gun - This was made years ago before the better craft glues that are available now - just be careful what will show.
- Leaves - From some of the wedding decorations
- Roses - From the birdseed the guests threw after the ceremony
- Napkins, drink stirrers, and the box top from the chocolate favors
- Program - I tore it apart a little to use particular pages
I have been married almost 22 years - To this day I am SO thankful I took the couple hours to make this. It has reminded me daily of the love that brought us together.
(This would make a great wedding, baby gift, graduation or new path gift as well).