Step 3 in Finishing Faithbooking ...
...so easy to find,
...so difficult to use.
The Place takes an hour to set up.
The Paper can be purchased within an hour.
The Pen makes you think for hours! :)
That tiny tool can be very intimidating for scrapbookers. Getting thoughts, memories, & prayers on our pages is the most important, yet most challenging part of creating pages that will make an impact.
So, here's some help:
- I use photo safe pens. One can be purchased at a craft store for a couple dollars.
- BUT, if you don't have the money or time to get a special pen - don't let that stop you!....Words written hundreds of years ago with plain ol' pens are still easily read today.
- With the relaunch I have begun gathering some tools to assist you in finding it easier to use your pen & record your words.
- Journaling Prompts for Scrapbooking board on Pinterest
- Unto All Generations Faithbooking Guides & Scrapbooking Scriptures with journaling prompts
- Faithbooking Inspirations Gallery
- The wonderful search tool in the upper right corner of this blog
- More inspiration & instruction coming :)
Hang with me girls ~ I know this is the hardest part of finishing faithbooking, but, together, I know we can leave an eternal impact one page at a time.