The last fast pages I've shared are for digital scrapbooking.
I don't want those who are doing paper scrapbooking to feel overwhelmed or that traditional scrapbooking can't be fast. Paper scrapbooking can be just as quick to completion. Sometimes, it can even be faster because you don't have to browse through so many files.
The traditional page below took less than an hour. Again, not fancy. Actually, it's pretty plain. But, my daughter has returned to this page many times over the years. Its purpose to share the memory & love has been fulfilled. :)
55 minutes start to finish...
- 5 minutes to find the picture - I knew I wanted to make this a single picture page
- 5 minutes to find the lyrics on line
- 5 minutes to copy & paste the lyrics
- 10 minutes to format & print the lyrics
- 20 minutes to mat the pictures & lyrics
- 10 minutes to journal
See, you CAN complete a page by any methd in 1 hours time.
Can you find an hour a week?
Perhaps you can divide the time up throughout the week. If you have your place set up you can work on the page a few minutes at a time.
Come on...You with me?